Terms & Conditions
The Purpose of this Contract is to set forth the terms and conditions under which Olga Bortnovskaya, The Company, ABN 46 590 206 613, registered at 1/105 Head street, Brighton 3186, Victoria, and _____________, residing at __________________________________, the Client, will agree.
Whereas, Client hereby hires the service of The Company to provide a custom-made resume and other related services included in the purchased resume writing package. And that this Agreement shall be effective on the date the Client signifies conformity.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises herein contained, the parties agree as follows:
Whereas, Client shall pay in full the price of the package predetermined with The Company’s agent, upon agreeing on the package of services provided. Whereas, prices are presented in AUS dollars and all costs related to transfer fees are borne by Client.
Whereas, Client shall make the payment through credit card or cash payment or PayPal, and that Company shall provide an invoice for this purpose. Receipt on all payments made shall be sent to Client via e-mail and that CAREER CONSULTING SERVICES shall be reflected as the payment processor.
Whereas, Client understands that no portion of the payment made is refundable unless, otherwise, for cause(s) validated by The Company (Refer to below Section titled Refund).
Whereas, The Company shall use the standard Australian English in all its writing services.
Whereas, Client hereby agrees that The Company will render the following services:
- Writing of the initial resume draft or any other resume package inclusions specified from the list of services;
- Preparation of the final resume copy and other resume package inclusions following the approval of the initial resume draft;
- Up to THREE (3) revisions of the final resume draft, if there be any (Refer to below Section titled Revisions);
- Conduct training sessions as per the services package at times/duration that are convenient for Client and Company;
- Provide consulting services as per services package at times/duration that are convenient for Client and Company;
- Whereas, Client understands that they shall provide additional information requested by the Company including suitable job and role descriptions, knowledge, skills and abilities description of Client and clarification on information provided by Client to the Company within THREE (3) working days since the request been made.
- The project turnaround times starts upon receipt of completed questionnaire and/or other information.
The Company starts working on the project upon receipt of the written payment confirmation made by Client.
The Company shall provide Client with:
- Initial resume draft with changes in resume structure and content;
- Request for extra information, including suitable job and role descriptions, knowledge, skills and abilities description of Client, clarification on information provided by Client;
- Suggest convenient times for conducting training and consulting sessions.
Client shall provide the Company with:
- any additional information requested by the Company including suitable job and role descriptions, knowledge, skills and abilities description of Client, clarification on information provided by Client within THREE (3) business days since the request been made;
The Client shall agree to participate in training/consulting sessions held online.
Whereas Client provides all information requested by the Company, theResume or CV or Cover letter or Selection Criteria letter or LinkedIn profile turnaround time starts and Client shall receive final resume draft for revisions.
The number of revisions Client shall make to the final resume draft is limited to THREE (3) revisions within FIVE (5) business days upon receipt of the final resume draft.
Whereas Client refuses to provide additional information, the Company shall proceed with final resume draft and the number of final resume draft revisions Client can make shall be limited to ONE (1) revision within FIVE (5) business days upon receipt of the final resume draft.
Whereas, turnaround time for theResume or CV or Cover letter or Selection Criteria letter or LinkedIn profile shall start upon receipt of completed questionnaire and/or other information.
Whereas, unless special arrangements are made (Refer to below Section titled Special Arrangements), the turnaround time for each resume, CV, Cover letter, LinkedIn profile, Selection criteria letter shall be as follows:
- Basic (2 pages) – Five (5) business days
- Advanced (3 and more pages) – Seven (7) business days
- Selection Criteria Letter – Ten (10) business days
- Cover Letter – Two (2) business days
- LinkedIn profile – Seven (7) business days
Whereas, Client refuses to provide additional information requested by the Company the turnaround time for every package shall be prolonged to extra THREE (3) business days.
TRAINING TURNAROUND TIMES
Whereas, the Company and Client shall arrange time for conducting online session is the subject to mutual agreement and schedule coordination.
Whereas, the Company or Client shall arrange adjustments in project delivery turnaround time, the Company and Client shall mutually agree on change of the turnaround time through writing.
Whereas, The Client agrees to finalize the project, the Client shall confirm in written the project deliverables have been approved by the Client, by sending PROJECT APPROVED within ONE (1) business day upon receipt of final resume draft final revision.
EXPIRATION AND REACTIVATION
Whereas, all unfinished projects expire after ONE (1) month from date of sign up.
Whereas, if request for reactivation is made beyond the expiration date, Client must pay a fee of AUS$ 300. This will then signify the continuation of the project.
Whereas, Client shall be allowed to continue with the process within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of reactivation.
REFUND for the Resume or CV or Cover letter or Selection Criteria letter or LinkedIn profile
Whereas, The Company shall not honour any request for refund made by Client over a phone conversation; thus, Client shall inform The Company of such request through writing.
Change of mind or/and change of circumstances.
Whereas, The Company grants full refund for orders cancelled within 24 hours upon signing up. After the 24-hour period, the project is considered commenced and shall be assigned to a resume writer.
Whereas, if Client has decided to cancel theResume or CV or Cover letter or Selection Criteria letter or LinkedIn profile writing after the 24-hour period, Client shall receive only 90% of the amount of purchased resume package. Ten percent (10%) shall serve as administrative fee.
Whereas, if Client has decided to cancel the service following the sending of the initial resume draft with changes in resume structure and content are made and/or a request for extra information sent, The Company shall refund 50% of the amount of purchased resume package.
Whereas, in cases when a refund is being requested by Client, but the resume has been revised more than once, request for refund will not be granted, as The Company assumes that Client is pleased with the resume copy and intends to proceed with the finalization and completion of the purchased resume package.
Whereas, any percentage of refund shall not take effect if:
- Client approved the resume draft per e-mail exchange with resume writer or members of The Company’s support team;
- The project has been terminated for reasons unrelated to the services of The Company; and
- The Company does not hear from Client for more than three (3) months.
REFUND for the training and consulting services
The Company does not offer refunds for training services once an initial introduction session with the Client has already been scheduled.
Whereas, The Company is committed to protecting the privacy of all its clients. All information received from or provided by the clients is strictly for the use of The Company and will not be shared with any third party.
Whereas, The Company shall only ask for information necessary in creating a resume draft tailor-made for the Client.
A copy of this Terms & Conditions document will be provided to all parties and signed accordingly upon services agreement.