We cannot control something that we don’t measure. Understanding the criteria that you want to apply when choosing a particular industry, company or job is utterly important for establishing a framework.
During our job search strategy coaching session, I will help you to
- Understand the pros and cons of proactive and reactive job search;
- Master 5 efficient ways on how to keep your mental health in check and deal with procrastination;
- Define grey areas of the job search process and focus on the aspects that you can control;
- Establish a systematic approach to your job search;
- Understand what tools ( how many CV’s / Resumes and Cover Letters, LinkedIn profile, Selection Criteria responses and Expression of Interest) and techniques (skills in job interviewing, Personal Branding, Cultural Awareness and Communication) you require to dive in;
- Handle 3 easy techniques on how to find decision-makers for free;
- Appreciate the importance of Personal Branding, and find out on how to become visible during your job search; and
- Establish easy to use tools for planning your work and tracking your progress.